Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Main ingredientchicken thighs
Ingredientsolive oil, yellow mustard, soy sauce, honey, light brown sugar, garlic cloves, thyme, salt, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F. Combine 4 tbs of olive oil with 3 tbs of soy sauce, 3 tbs of mustard, 2 tbs of honey, 2 tbs of brown sugar, 2 crushed garlic cloves and some thyme.
2. Season the chicken thighs to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place the chicken thighs in the marinade, cover with foil and leave to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Transfer the chicken thighs on a baking tray and bake them between 12 and 15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Raise the temperature of the oven to broil. Leave the chicken thighs in the oven for about 5 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.