Chicken Breast In A Pan
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Flatten 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with a meat tenderizer. Season them to taste with salt and freshly groun black pepper.
2. In a bowl, combine 0.5 tsp italian herbs, 0.5 tsp paprika powder and a pinch of onion powder. Season the chicken breasts with this mixture.
3. Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook the chicken fillets for 6 minutes, untouched.
5. Flip the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes. When the internal temperature reaches 165°F the chicken is ready to eat.