Chicken On Stove
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Dry two boneless and skinless chicken breasts with paper towel. Season on all sides with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat 2 tbs of canola oil in a cast iron skillet and add the chicken breasts once the oil starts to shimmer. Do not move the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Flip the chicken breasts and fry for 5 to 7 extra minutes, until golden and crispy.
4. Cook the chicken until the internal temperature has reached 165°F. Use a meat thermometer.
5. Let the chicken rest for a couple of minutes before slicing and serving.