Chicken To Shred
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil over medium heat and place 4 chicken breasts in the pan.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Flip the chicken, add 3/4 cup of chicken broth and cover the pan. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Place the chicken in the bowl of your hand mixer and use the paddle head to shred the chicken. For extra moist chicken, add the liquid from the pan.
5. In case you don't have a mixer, use two forks to shred the chicken breasts.