Main ingredientcrappie fillets
Ingredientsflour, salt, white pepper, garlic powder, butter, olive oil, basil, white wine
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tbs of salt, 0.5 tbs of white pepper and 1 tbs of garlic powder. Coat 8 skinless crappie fillets.
2. Heat 2 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of olive oil in a cast-iron skillet on medium heat.
3. Sauté the fish fillets for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully flip the fish and cook for an extra 2 minutes. Reserve the fish.
4. Add 1/4 cup of dry white wine to the skillet together with the juice of 1 lemon and stir well. Reduce the liquid.
5. Stir in fresh basil and 3 tbs of butter. Let the butter melt completely. Serve th fish and spoon some of the butter size on each fillet.