Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Prepare the marinade: mix the juice of 1 lemon with 2tbs of English sauce, 1 tbs of brown sugar, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 3 crushed garlic cloves, 2 tbs of parsley and 1 tbs of fresh thyme.
2. Put the marinade and the deer tenderloins in a ziplock bag and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and pat them dry.
4. Heat 2 tbs of butter in an iron cast skillet and cook tenderloins for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove the tenderloins from the skillet, cover it with tin foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.