Main ingredientpork sausages
Ingredientswater, canola oil, salt
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Fill a large pot with salted water to keep all the flavor of the kielbasa sausages.
2. Place 8 kielbasa sausages in the water and bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, take off the lid, reduce the temperature and simmer the sausages for 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Drain the kielbasa and cut them in half lengthwise.
4. Heat 1 tbs of canola oil in a skillet and fry the sausages until they're golden brown.
5. Serve them with your favorite side of pickles, cabbage and onions.