Main ingredientfrog legs
Ingredientscrackers, flour, cornmeal, onions, salt, black pepper, eggs, milk, vegetable oil
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Rinse 24 skinless frog's legs and pat them dry.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix 4 oz of saltine crackers with 1 cup of flour, 0.5 cup of cornmeal, 1 tsp of minced onion, 2 tsp of salt and 1 tbs of ground pepper.
3. In a dish, whisk together 2 eggs with 0.5 cup of milk. Heat 2 cups of vegetable oil and 1 cup of peanut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Pass the frog's legs in the milk and egg mixture first, then in the cracker mixture.
5. Fry the frog's legs in the hot oil until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels and serve.