Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Leave 1 leg of lamb at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking. Rub it with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Preheat the oven to broiler heat.
2. Place the leg of lamb fat-side down on an oven rack and broil for 5 minutes until the meat looks browned.
3. Flip the meat and broil the other side for 5 minutes as well. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 325°F while removing the lamb. Rub the meat with crushed garlic and fresh rosemary.
4. Tent the leg of lamb with tin foil and roast it for 60 minutes.
5. The lamb is ready when the internal temperature reaches at least 135°F. Leave the meat to rest for 15 minutes before carving across the grain.