Lamb Chops In Oven
Main ingredientlamb chops
Ingredientsgarlic cloves, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, oregano, sea salt, black pepper
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. To make the marinade, combine 3 tbs of olive oil, 1 tbs of lemon juice, 6 crushed garlic cloves, some fresh rosemary and thyme, 1 tbs of dried oregano, 2 tbs of sea salt and some black pepper.
2. Add 8 lamb chops to this marinade and leave it in the refridgerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a skillet and sear the lamb chops fat-side down for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast the lamb chops for 2 to 5 minutes for medium-rare ad 5 to 8 minutes for medium-well to well-done.
5. Take the meat out of the pan and leave to rest for 5 minutes under tin foil before serving.