Lamb Chops In Oven
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. To make the marinade, combine 3 tbs of olive oil, 1 tbs of lemon juice, 6 crushed garlic cloves, some fresh rosemary and thyme, 1 tbs of dried oregano, 2 tbs of sea salt and some black pepper.
2. Add 8 lamb chops to this marinade and leave it in the refridgerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a skillet and sear the lamb chops fat-side down for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast the lamb chops for 2 to 5 minutes for medium-rare ad 5 to 8 minutes for medium-well to well-done.
5. Take the meat out of the pan and leave to rest for 5 minutes under tin foil before serving.