Lamb Rump Sous Vide
Best selling sous vide cooker on Amazon
1. Preheat the water bath of the slow cooker to 143°F.
2. Season the flesh side of a 4 lbs lamb rump with salt. Transfer the lamb to a vacuum bag and add 2 tbs olive oil.
3. Place the bag in the slow cooker and cook for 45 minutes. Remove the lamb rump from the bag and pat the meat dry with paper towel.
4. Heat 2 tbs vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the lamb rump skin-side down.
5. Once the meat is caramelised and golden brown, transfer it to a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.