Main ingredientlamb shoulder
Ingredientsolive oil, salt, black pepper, onions, garlic cloves, water, rosemary, flour, beef broth
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 465°F. Season the lamb shoulder with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Make incisions in the meat with a sharp knife and stuff fresh rosemary and garlic in the holes. Place 1 quartered onion, 1 halved garlic bulb and some fresh rosemary in a roasting pan. Place the lamb on top and add 1 cup of water to the pan.
3. Cover the pan with a lid or with a double layer of oil. Lower the heat of the oven to 350°F roast the lamb for 3 hours. Take off the cover, add some more water if all the liquid is gone. Turn up the heat to 425°F and roast the lamb shoulder for another 20 to 30 minutes until the skin is crispy.
4. The meat is ready when it can be easily parted. Place the vegetables in a separate dish and reserve.
5. Cover the lamb shoulder with tin foil and leave to rest for at least 20 minutes. Serve with gravy and roasted potatoes.