Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Coat a 4.5 lbs pork butt with brown sugar, salt, pepper and paprika powder. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight if you have the time.
2. Place an aluminum tray under the grill rack to catch the cooking juices. Pour in 2 cups of beef broth.
3. Place the pork butt on the middle grill and grill for 2.5 hours on low heat. Turn off the middle burner while leaving the side ones on low.
4. Take the pork butt off the grill and wrap it in aluminum foil.
5. Cook the meat for an extra 1.5 hours on low heat.