Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Cut 2 pork tenderloins in 8 slices. Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle 2 tbs of flour over the pork. Then pour over 2 beaten eggs and some more flour.
2. Pass the pork slices in panko bread crumbs and press well. Cover the pork and put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tbs of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 4 breaded pork chops.
4. Cook the pork for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until the crust is golden brown.
5. The pork is done when the meat is no longer pink inside. Transfer to paper towel to drain before serving.