Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Rub 4 large Portobello mushrooms clean with paper towel, remove the stems, scrape out the gills with a tablespoon. Cut an X in the mushroom caps.
3. Brush the caps with vegeble oil and season them to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Place the mushrooms caps down on the baking sheet. Roast them for 10 minutes.
5. Flip the Portobellos and roast them for another 10 minutes. When done, make thick slices and serve them with fresh parsley and lemon juice.