Main ingredientbeef skirt steak
Ingredientskosher salt, black pepper, olive oil
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Pat 4 skirt steaks dry with paper towel ans season will with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Heat a large iron cast skillet over high heat and add 2 tbs olive oil.
3. Place the steaks in the pan and press them down.
4. Sear the steaks for 2 to 4 minutes on each side until browned all over.
5. Cover the steaks with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board for 10 minutes before serving.