Steak In A Skillet
Main ingredientbeef ribeye steak
Ingredientssalt, black pepper, vegetable oil, garlic cloves, unsalted butter
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Allow 2 large ribeye steaks to reach room temperature before cooking. Pat the meat dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat 1 tbs vegetable oil in a skillet and sear the steaks for 3 minutes until browned.
3. Flip the steaks and sear the meat for 3 more minutes on the other side.
4. Lower the heat and add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 tbs melted butter and some fresh thyme to the skillet.
5. Spoon this mixture over the steaks for about 1 minute. Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes on a plate before carving.