Main ingredientstriped bass
Ingredientslemon, olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray some cooking oil on a baking sheet.
2. Place 4 bass fillets on the baking sheet. Grate some lemon rind and squeeze the lemon.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 tsp lemon rind, 1 tbs lemon juice, 1 tbs olive oil, 1 tsp chopped thyme, 1 tsp fresh oregano, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
4. Drizzle the seasoning over the fish fillets.
5. Bake the fish for 13 minutes in the preheated oven.