Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Scrub 3 sweet potatoes clean and cut them into even round slices.
2. Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3. Arrange the sweet potato slices in the skillet in a single layer and sprinkle them to taste with salt, freshly ground black pepper and garlic powder.
4. Fry the potatoes for 4 to 6 minutes until browned. Flip the potatoes and sprinkle the other side with the spices.
5. Fry for another 4 to 6 minutes until the slices can be pierced with a fork. Repeat until all the potato slices are fried.