Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Wash 2 medium zucchini and slice off the ends. Cut them in 4 lengthwise. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp italian seasoning and 1 tbs grated parmezan cheese. Add 2 tbs olive oil and mix well. Coat the zucchini pieces evenly with this mixture.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and place a rack on sheet to elevate the zucchini.
4. Roast the zucchini for 15 minutes, until tender.
5. Turn the oven to broiler heat and broil the zucchini for 3 minutes for a crispy cheese crust.