Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Pat 4 wild salmon fillets dry with paper towel and coat them with olive oil. Season them to taste with salt and freshly ground back pepper.
3. Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet, skin-side down.
4. Calculate the correct roasting time. Roast the fillets for 6 minutes per half-inch of thickness for a thorough doneness.
5. The salmon is ready when the internal temperature reads 145°F or when the fish flakes easily with a fork.