Red Snapper Fillet
Food familyred snapper
Main ingredientred snapper
Ingredientsbutter, garlic cloves, Worcester sauce, cajun seasoning, black pepper, parsley, bread crumbs, parmezan cheese
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray some cooking oil in an oven dish.
2. Melt 4 tbs of butter in a skillet. Add 1 minced garlic clove, a few drops of Worcester sauce, 0.5 tsp of creole seasoning, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tsp of chopped parsley. Cook this for 2 minutes.
3. Place 2 red snapper fillets in the oven dish and brush them generously with the butter sauce.
4. Add 4 tbs of bread crumbs and 2 tbs of grated parmezan cheese to the remaining butter in the skillet and mix well. Coat the fish fillets with this mixture.
5. Bake the red snapper fillets for 12 minutes. The fish is ready when it flakes easily with a fork.