Main ingredientyellow squash
Ingredientsolive oil, parmezan cheese, bread crumbs, lemon pepper, paprika powder, salt
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Cut 2 yellow squash into round slices. Toss them with olive oil.
3. In a bowl, combine 2 tbs parmezan cheese, 1 tbs breadcrumbs, 1 tsp lemon pepper, 0.5 tsp paprika powder and 0.5 salt.
4. Season the squash rounds with this mixture.
5. Roast the squash for 12 to 14 minutes until tender. Finish by broiling for 1 to 2 minutes.