Main ingredientwhiting fillets
Ingredientsmilk, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika powder, salt, butter, lemon juice
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange 4 whiting fillets in a baking dish and cover the bottom of the dish with milk.
3. Season the fish with a pinch of onion, garlic and paprika powder and some salt.
4. Place a small cube of butter on each fish fillet. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons over the fillets.
5. Bake the whiting for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. The fish is ready when it flakes easily with a fork.