Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
2. Slowly add 1 cup of polenta to the boiling water and whisk until it is all stirred in.
3. Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue to whisk for 5 minutes. Place the lid on the saucepan and let it simmer for 30 minutes, whisking every 5 minutes with a wooden spoon.
4. The polenta is ready when it is creamy and tender.
5. Add 2 tbs of butter and 0.5 cup of grated Parmezan cheese. Mix well, cover again and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.