Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Boil a kettle of water and pour this over the duck. Leave the duck to dry for 1 hour before cooking. This will add extra crispiness to the skin.
2. Preheat the oven to 390°F.
3. Score the skin of the duck with a sharp knife. Stuff the cavity with fresh thyme and rosemary. Tie the legs with kitchen twine to retain the flavors.
4. Line a baking tray with foil and arrange the duck. Calculate the correct roasting time. Roast the duck for 20 minutes plus 20 minutes per pound.
5. Transfer the duck to a plate and tent it with foil. Leave to rest for 20 minutes before carving.