A Beef Shoulder Roast In The Oven
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 350° degrees. Add some cooking oil to a large iron-cast skillet and sprinkle some salt on the beef shoulder. Brown the meat on all sides.
2. Peel and slice an onion and a few garlic cloves and add them to the pot. Pour 1 cup of liquid over the meat per 3 to 4 lb. Opt for water, apple cider, red wine or beef broth.
3. Add extra seasonings and spices to the preparation, such as some bay leaf, pepper or thyme.
4. Peel and chop some potatoes, carrots and turnips and att them to the skillet.
5. Put the skillet in the oven and roast for 1.5 to 2.5 hours.