Ingredientsolive oil, salt, black pepper, parsley, lemon
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Rinse and pat dry 2 yellowtail fish with paper towel. With a sharp knife, make 3 slits in the skin of the fish on both sides.
2. Brush the fish with olive oil and season them to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Stuff the cavity of the fish with fresh parsley and a few lemon slices.
4. Roast the fish for 20 minues or unitl the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
5. To serve, lift the fish of the bones.