Chuck Eye Steak
Main ingredientbeef chuck eye steak
Ingredientssalt, black pepper, olive oil, unsalted butter, thyme, garlic cloves, sea salt
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Season 2 large chuck eye steaks with salt and pepper. Leave them uncovered in the fridge between 1 and 8 hours.
2. Take them out of the fridge half an hour before cooking. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil in a cast-iron skillet and sear the chuck eye steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes to obtain medium-rare meat.
5. Add 1 tbs of butter, some fresh thyme and 1 crushed garlic to the skillet, let melt and spoon over the meat a couple of times. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before serving.