Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Cut the root ends of 2 leeks, cut them in half lengthwise first, then in small pieces. Wash the pieces in a large bowl of water.
2. Melt 1 tbs of butter in a large sauté pan.
3. Lift the leek pieces out of the water and add them to the pan. Season with some salt and stir well.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and sauté the leek for 30 to 40 minutes, while stirring every 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, stir in 1 tbs of butter until all melted. Serve warm.