Chicken Wings In The Oven
Main ingredientchicken wings
Ingredientsflour, paprika powder, garlic salt, chili powder, black pepper, butter
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix 3 tbs of flour with 1 tsp of paprika powder, 2.5 tsp of garlic salt, 1 tsp of chili power, 1 tsp of pepper and 0.5 tsp of salt. Shake well.
3. Line an oven tray with fin foil and spread 1 tbs of butter over it. You can also spray it with cooking oil.
4. Place 8 chicken wings on the tray and bake for about 15 minutes. Flip them and bake for 10 minutes more.
5. The chicken is ready when golden brown and crispy.