Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Score the skin of a 4 to 5 lbs boned and rolled pork shoulder.
2. Brush the pork with olive oil and rub salt into the skin. Place 3 halved onions and 2 large carrots in a roasting dish and coat them with olive oil.
3. Place the pork shoulder on top of the vegetables and put it in the oven. Roast for 30 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to 350°F. Roast for 30 minutes per 0.5 lb until the juices run clear.
5. Place the pork shoulder on a dish, tent it with foil and allow to rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with apple sauce.