Pork Ribs In The Oven
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Place a sheet of aluminum foil in a baking sheet and put a cooling rack on top. Place the ribs on the rack.
2. Brush some mustard on the ribs and sprinkle them with dry rub. Heat the oven to broiling heat.
3. Broil the ribs for 5 minutes until the dry rub is bubbling.
4. Reduce the heat to 300°F and bake the ribs for 2.5 to 3 hours in the middle of the oven. Cover the ribs with tin foil after 1.5 hours.
5. Brush the ribs with BBQ sauce 30 minutes before the end, cover them again and place back in the oven. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.