Pork Loin Roast
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Pat the pork loin dry with paper towel. Using a sharp knife, score the skin by making cuts into the fat, 1/4 inch apart. Rub the pork completely with olive oil and season it generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place the pork skin side up on a wire rack in the preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350°F and roast for 40 to 45 minutes more, rotating the baking sheet once halfway cooking.
4. The pork loin roast is ready when the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145°F.
5. Allow the pork loin to rest for 10 to 20 minutes before serving, uncovered. Remove the crackling skin before slicing the meat.