A Smoked Ham
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Coat the ham with the mixture of dry spices, use 1/2 teaspoon of each.
2. Cut diagonal slices into the layer of fat of the ham with a sharp knife. Repeat in both directions. Place a clove in each created diamond shape.
3. Place aluminum foil in the roasting pan. Roast the ham in the middle of the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
4. Remove the ham from the oven and brush it with 2 tbs of maple syrup. Roast for another 15 minutes.
5. Remove the ham from the oven and raise the temperature to 450°C. Brush another 2 tbs of maple syrup on the ham and roast for an extra 15 minutes. Leave to rest for 20 minutes before carving.