Pork Sirloin Roast
Main ingredientpork sirloin
Ingredientsgarlic cloves, salt, black pepper, rosemary, thyme, onions, carrots, celery stalks, olive oil, beef broth
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 435°F. Rub a 3 lbs boneless pork sirloin tip roast with minced garlic. Combine 2 tsp of rosemary, 1 tsp of thyme, some salt and pepper and season the meat with this mixture.
2. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil in an oven safe skillet and brown the sirloin on all sides. Put aside.
3. Add 2 sliced carrots, 1 diced onion and 1 diced celery stick to the skillet. Add 2 minced garlic cloves and sauté the vegetables. Deglaze with 3/4 cups of beef broth.
4. Place the pork on the vegetables and roast it in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
5. Remove the pork roast from the oven and cover it loosely with aluminum foil. Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes before serving.