Lamb Loin Chops
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Leave 8 lamb loin chops at room temperature for 20 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Drizzle some olive oil on both sides of the lamb and season to taste with salt, freshly ground black pepper and garlic powder.
3. Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in an oven safe skillet and cook the lamb loin chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until they have browned.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the lamb loin chops for 10 minutes for rare meat and 15 minutes for medium cooked meat.
5. Let the lamb loin chops rest in the skillet for 5 minutes before serving.