Main ingredientdeer backstrap
Ingredientsolive oil, garlic cloves, soy sauce, Worcester sauce, balsamic vinegar
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Mix olive oil with 3 crushed garlic cloves, 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of Worcester sauce and 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
2. Clean the backstrap, place the meat inside a ziplock bag and add the spice mix.
3. Leave the backstrap to marinate for at least 2 hours. Leave it overnight if you have the time. Heat the grill.
4. Lay the backstrap out on the BBQ and grill each side for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Check the internal temperature of the backstrap with a meat thermometer (130° for rare and 140° for medium). Leave the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.