Main ingredientelk steak
Ingredientssalt, black pepper, unsalted butter, garlic cloves, rosemary
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the grill. Season 2 elk steaks with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
2. Place an iron-cast sillet on the grill, directly over the heat source. Add 1 tbs of unsalted butter to the pan to melt.
3. Sear the first elk steak for 2 minutes. Add 3 whole garlic cloves and a sprig of rosemary tot the butter. Flip the steak and cook for another 2 minutes while spooning butter on the meat.
4. Reserve the steak. Wipe the skillet and repeat the process for the second steak.
5. Leave each steak to rest for 5 minutes before carving.