Chicken Leg Quarters
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Place 4 chicken leg quarters in a oven dish or on an oven plate.
3. Melt 4 tbs of butter and brush it over the chicken leg quarters. Season to taste with lemon garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover the chicken with tin foil and bake for 60 minutes.
4. Increase the temperature to 425°F remove the tin foil and bake for 10 to 20 minutes more. The internal temperature should read 165°F.
5. Let the chicken leg quarters rest for 10 minutes before serving.