Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Season 2 lbs deer tenderloin with salt, black pepper and fresh rosemary. Leave the meat at room temperatur for 15 minutes before cooking.
3. Heat a large cast iron skillet. Add 1 tbs unsalted butter and sear the tenderloin on both sides for 2 minutes.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 7 to 10 minutes. The meat is ready when the internal temperature reads 145°F.
5. Let the meat rest for 15 minutes before serving. Slice thinly and season with sea salt.