Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Slice up the onion and place at the bottom of a lasagna pan.
2. Crush 4 cloves of garlic over the onions and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Place 10 brats on top of the onions, pour 4 bottles of lager in the pan. The brats should be half covered in beer. Cover the pan completely with tin foil.
4. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven, flip the brats and cook for another 30 minutes without the foil.
5. Take the brats out of the pan, grill them for a couple of minutes before returning them back to the cooking liquids. Serve with buns and toppings.