Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Leave 1.5 lbs of flank steak at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Cut away the excess connective tissue from the steak and make small cuts in both sides of the meat.
2. Using your fingers, rub the flank steak with dry mustard, butter and pepper.
3. Heat some butter in a large cast-iron frying pan on high heat and sear the steak for 2 to 3 minutes until browned. Flip the meat and sear the other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the stove. The steak will continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes in the residual heat of the pan.
5. Transfer the flank steak to a cutting board and leave it to rest for 10 minutes under tin foil beforve carving against the grain.