Main ingredientbison steak
Ingredientssea salt, black pepper, unsalted butter
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Rub two thick bisons steaks with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
2. Melt 2 tbs of unsalted butter in a non-stick frying pan and fry the steaks for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
3. Flip the steaks once the crust is dark brown and crispy.
4. Fry the steaks until they are rare.
5. Finish the steaks in the oven at 500°F for 4 additional minutes for medium rare preparation.