Filet Mignon In Oven
Main ingredientbeef tenderloin
Ingredientssea salt, black pepper, vegetable oil, unsalted butter, rosemary, garlic cloves
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Pat 2 filet mignons dry with paper towel and leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Season all sides of the filet mignons with salt and pepper.
3. Heat an oven-safe skillet over high heat and add some vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the filet mignons and sauté them for 3 minutes without moving them.
4. Flip the filet mignons over, add 2 tbs of butter, 1 minced garlic clove and some fresh rosemary. Spoon the butter mixture over the meat for a couple of minutes.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven for 7 minutes for medium rare doneness. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before carving.