Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Make the marinade in a ziplock bag. Mix 2 tbs of olive oil, the juice of 1 lime, a pinch of salt, 2 minced garlic cloves, a pinch of ground cumin, 0.5 finely chopped jalapeno pepper and 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
2. Place 1 lb of flank steak in the marinade and leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Remove the steak from the marinade, pat it dry with paper towel and season it with salt to taste.
4. Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat and add 1 tbs of vegetable oil. Heat this up for 1 minute. Add the steak and fry on each side for 3 minutes for medium rare preparation.
5. Remove the meat from pan, tent it with tin foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes before carving it up. Enjoy the meat with the rest of your fajita.