Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat the bottom of a baking dish with some olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and a dash of garlic powder.
2. Place 2 swordfish steaks in the dish and sprinkle some olive oil on top, 0.5 tsp garlic powder and the juice of another lemon.
3. Season the swordfish steaks with sea salt. Chop 4 green onions and scatter it on the fish. If you wish, you can add 4 tbs of white wine, otherwise use water. Marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Bake the swordfish steaks for 22 minutes until it is white and tender.
5. Serve the fish with the lemon sauce from the baking dish.