Ingredientscooking spray, sea salt, butter, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Wash 2 zucchini and cut off the ends. Make zucchini noodles with a spiralizer, a julienne peeler or a mandoline.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray some cooking oil on a baking sheet.
3. Arrange the zoodles on the baking sheet and season them with sea salt. Toss well to coat them evenly.
4. Bake the zoodles for 17 minutes. Pat them dry with paper towel and transfer them to a bowl.
5. Season the zoodles with melted butter, freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt.