Chicken Breast On The Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Make a marinade with 1 tbs of salt, 1 tbs of pepper, 1 tbs of sugar, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 2 tbs of lemon juice, 2 tbs of mustard, 1/4 of cider vinegar and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
2. Add the chicken breasts in the bowl and make sure they are evenly coated with the marinade. Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Preheat the grill. Grill the chicken for 7 to 8 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts and grill for an extra 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Check the internal temperature of the chicken breasts until it reaches 165°F.
5. Leave to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.