Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Place 8 chicken pieces in a large ziplock bag.
2. Make the marinade: combine 6 chopped green onions, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tsp of ginger powder, 1/3 of lime juice, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1.5 tsp of brown sugar, some fresh thyme, 1 tsp of ground black pepper, 1 tsp of allspice, 0.5 tsp of ground cinnamon and 0.5 tsp of ground nutmeg. Add the chicken to the bag and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place a sheet of tin foil in an oven tray and spray it with cooking oil.
4. Lay out the pieces of chicken on the oven tray, without the marinade. Bake the jerk chicken for 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Turn up the oven to broiling heat for the last few minutes.